Thursday, September 16, 2010

You could sit at the comfort of your home

This is my brother home to the first day.
Morning, I first met my brother, his mouth Diao stick stick root, has been smoke, then I know It was cigarettes, it has bones How does it taste?
brother told me that the first sentence: "Young man, after living with us!"
, I feel ~ ~ distress it, in fact, I know, brother is lonely!
home, the little yellow boxes that run fast because I have fallen behind,
brother has been looking out the window,best clothes blog, do not speak. He hugged me and touched my head, very comfortable, I would also like to see outside, climb climb ah ah. A lot of people!

back, good small room, though, that I am not picky. brother had been staring at a white box, I know he lips Diao is smoke, motionless, and I'm so bored!

afternoon to the two sisters, so beautiful, I feel familiar, I know that a sister has been looking at the little brother white box, the top is her!

older brother and came back gave me a meal, eat it I miss sleep. He was also sleeping, motionless, still smoking his!

Good night, and my brother went outHermes Birkin again!

I heard the voice of my brother back, he does not speak, did not I powerful, I will bark the name! him to play with, why my brother is always the expression Well, I would like to not understand, sleeping friends!
Robin came home today the first day! < br> morning, I met Robin, its mouth Diao bones, very lively, I have some hesitation, lively and miss with me, it passes so happy with me, but also happy?
but I was too like it, just as my child, carefree, but I decided when I told it: "Young man, after living with us!"
~ ~ I feel some envy it, in fact, I know, Robin is happy!
home, in the taxi, looking out at the people, by chance or will, why do I see always in pairs, in fact, I envy it!
Robin always wanted to see the scenery outside the window. his arms around me it, touch it's head, heart, quiet a lot, when I want to let others envy at me!!

Back home, rooms are small, perhaps Tai Weiqu Robin had. looking at the computer desk, her photos are interwoven with a variety of feelings, feeling somewhat at a loss!

go to the supermarket to buy the electric kettle, hair, Robin also used the towel, come back to it so the meal, I lay in bed eating, habitual to her, smoking a cigarette, or can not sleep!

afternoon she came, too sudden,best clothes blog, But she was as beautiful as my dream!

However, inexpensive maternity clothing is free in heaps currently. These novel maternity clothing was now designed to accentuate and compliment the body identity and skin in such a conduct that the excluding popular body features are cloaked. From short volume to plus volume, they are prepared to costume women of several body sizes. They are also made for correct and informal use. Hence, the superior is very spacious now with the availability of gradual transition maternity clothing the suppliers bestow at present for pregnant women. The transition clothing would relegate the cost of maternity clothes in a significant manner. They are abounding to costume the pregnancy period and the position-manner tendingGHD Styler period. Many suppliers of maternity clothes also offer unique offers for selecting mother and baby clothes together.

No comments:

Post a Comment