Wednesday, September 15, 2010

do not know why these two days were gradually added a lot less

When I first set foot on the loess Tanaris when I was in doubt whether I can follow the same track out. Although Goodhart has repeatedly claimed to be refined to ensure that every high-tech biological Garkisen into the personal, property (Goblin itself on our property has a huge threat) of absolute safety, but I still skeptical. Just as I was fascinated to think, when the sky suddenly heard a loud noise, a figure appeared in my sky, then He is like a meteor-like, in the sky was a perfect arc to draw, and then pounding on the unconscious in the loess. I quickly ran to see whether he is trouble, and then I saw a funny dwarf's face. from parts scattered next to me clearly see that it is a tear can be transmitted to the space Garkisen device.
Goodhart saw all this, and embarrassing at me, then teeth and said: \Wren, take a look at the bustling Garkisen it! do not control these dirty little hh dirty things. \turned, and saw not far from a big gear and wrench, that is in essence a symbol.
forgot to introduce myself, My name is Wren, human, male, camp Well, before the league, and now nothing is I only know that I was a Stormwind nobility shall not be squeezed out of the way As for working the craft fine woodworking. I was in Booty Bay encountered when Goodhart's, as Garkisen of the Chief Executive, where he recruitment, he is no different with the other Goblin: crafty, sensitive (especially for the money) a silver tongue,YSL GHD Stylerbags, I said the hype is to be only resolved with him to the desolate heat of the desert.
Although I mentally prepared, but still allow the immediate scene taken aback: in the wild outside is different Garkisen back shows its unique and prosperous side. probably because Garkisen small, very crowded so busy various ethnic, adventure camp in the town shuttle, the voice of the sale everywhere, everywhere there is rotation of gear and the goblin guards patrolling around. I was Gude Ha mission to buy fruit, although it is full of the magic crystal magic bread and water, but in this place there is nothing like a hot bite the sweet apple is also pleasant things you /
next day I started my career hawkers, next to me is called Hartson's dead, he Gude Ha sale of bullets and arrows, when I first reported wary of him, but as far as he himself said he had been forgotten by those who have left, and now belongs to Goodhart , I have no doubt on this argument, here, everyone belongs to him. I have gradually he was no longer hostile, but also reported a hint of wariness. but I can go with him to the best beaches on the eastern sea transport. In In addition to this desolate place where the magic crystal Shui bitter, sweet you want a drink of water, must be transported to the far east sea, and then use the essence of the sea water conversion device to convert the drink of water. the only way for water transport to put up with high sun, but also the fire eagle prey carefully and sand lizards, the most terrible of course, the local Aboriginal mm sand angry trolls, a group of bloodthirsty cruelty and cunning persons, sometimes I can be encountered and Hartson to a group of guys, thanks Woliang run fast, or we head has long been linked to gang of barbarians as pick up goods in the possession of the.

No comments:

Post a Comment